Today brings a very exciting announcement. Within the framework of the group read of The Color Purple I’m hosting this month, I was able to team up with an awesome company (or rather, they were kind enough to team up with me).
Drumroll… let me re-introduce Out of Print Clothing. They make amazing t-shirts using fabulous book covers, some of which are out of print, while others just look fantastic. But that isn’t all. For each product sold, they donate one book to their partner charity, Books for Africa, to spread the joy of reading worldwide!
For this month’s readalong, they’ve offered to do two awesome things.
Firstly, they’re letting me give away one The Color Purple t-shirt! Here it is:
So what do you have to do to win this beauty? Here’s how to enter.
- Everyone participating in the group read gets a wild card entry. Please let me know (liburuakblog[at]gmail.com) if you wish to opt out.*
- Like Liburuak on Facebook.
- Follow @liburuakblog on Twitter.
- Subscribe to this blog (-> see button on the right).
- In each case, leave a comment on this post telling me what you did, and do not forget to include an e-mail address (this won’t be displayed) so I can contact you if you win.
Please note that there are no multiple entries. It’s enough if you do just one of these things! I will randomly draw a winner from all the entries at the end of May.
This giveaway closes on 22 May, because even if you didn’t win you can get a cool The Color Purple shirt with a discount until 25 May! This is the second awesome thing: Out of Print Clothing are offering my readers a 20% off coupon on The Color Purple shirts (one shirt per reader 😉 ) if you order until 25 May! Just enter LIBURUAK at checkout to claim.
So please do enter the giveaway and get buying at Out of Print Clothing! The shirts are really good quality (I speak from experience) and look great.
*Gentlemen, please note that this t-shirt is only available for women. But surely you have a bookish girlfriend/wife/sister/mother/female soulmate etc. who would love one?!